Friday, August 25, 2006

The Beginning...


Hi everyone both near and far...
I have been back in Winnipeg for just over 2 weeks now, and already I am up to my ears in planning for the coming year(s). Dave and I thought we could start a blog so that all of you could have a glimpse into our lives while we plan for our wedding and our move to Germany next fall. We want to give you an idea of what has gone on before now in our relationship... with some photos and anecdotes, and of course the classic stories like "meet the parents" and "the proposal". We are looking forward to this way of communicating... so that everyone can have an idea of the goings-on, and also to hear back from you about what is going on in your lives.
With much love,
(on behalf of David too)
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers