
Okay, so yesterday Anna (my maid of honour) and I finally went wedding dress shopping. It was a great way to relax and have some fun after such a stressful past week. I tried on all sorts of dresses, even a humongous poofy one I would never wear outside of a bridal shop in a million years. It had sparkles all over it and a train that weighed almost as much as I do. The picture I posted was my Omi's wedding dress, which I thought was appropriate. Anna took lots of pictures of our wedding dress adventures, and I should have them up for your viewing pleasure shortly. The best part... I think I found one. I had originally asked a seamstress to make a dress I saw in a magazine, but I tried this one dress on, and it was like it was made for me. It fit perfectly, with off the shoulder straps, pretty beading and rushing, rouching (how in the world do you spell that??) from bust to waist. It is so beautiful and I am so excited. I think I would wear my grandmother's veil with it. Well, we'll see. That's the news from here.



No comments:
Post a Comment