Port and Jammies
Not one to miss an opportunity for a beautiful photo, Dinis goes out in his socks to capture New Year's morning. I have never been one for big parties or going to some place like Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto or Time's Square in NY to ring in the new year. I know it may come as a big suprise to some of you but I like to stay at home and ring in the new year with a few people and just relax. Perhaps a rousing game of parchessi (the game that everyone has heard of but never played) topped off with an hour and a half game of Pictionary and finished with the movie "Elf". At around midnight we did the obligatory count down with the television, watching a rain soaked mass of people in Toronto, and toasted to the new year with Port from Portugal. It was another wonderful new years celebration.






No comments:
Post a Comment