Friday, August 29, 2008

Family Camping Trip

Although a week has already passed since we returned home, I thought it would be worth it to post some pictures of our camping trip to Algonquin Park last weekend. David and I picked up Will and Vinna in Toronto (after some detouring in search of the QEW, which does not have an exit on the 401), and then met Gord, Ellen, cousin Vickie, Uncle Ed and cousins Patricia and Karen for a weekend of swimming, sunbathing, marshmallow roasting, reading, eating and relaxing. Highlights for the weekend included all the s'mores, Patricia and Karen's puppy Boots, who is just so cute (!!), enjoying the floaty chairs in the water, Vinna using her secret weapon to scare the bears away at night, and hanging out around the campfire.


Frisbee on Pog Lake

Sunbathing: Patricia, Vickie, Vinna

Relaxing by the fire... is this breakfast or lunch? (Will, Dave, Vickie)

This picture is the only one of me, so this is to prove I was actually on the camping trip. :-)

Johnny 5, Gord & Ellen's dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers