Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Ws

No, I am not talking about the current president of the U.S.A. Nor am I talking about the famous 5 Ws we all learn in school. I am talking about Winnipeg, Waterloo, Winter, and Wrong. Having left Winnipeg talking about how wonderful the fall is here in Ontario mother nature saw fit to prove me wrong. Today, upon my departure from home, and yes it is the 29th of October, we had a blanket of snow on the ground. Oh and out came the windshield scraper for the 3rd time! If disapointed or sad started with a W it would fit perfectly in here. Believe me frozen tears were shed. To further add to my sadness I saw that the weather in Winnipeg was about 13 degrees warmer than here in Waterloo. What gives mother nature? Have even you been affected by the financial crisis? Did you invest in those faulty mortgages too? Was there no more money warm weather?

Well, this bring me to my last W, wrong. It is just wrong to have snow in October. I am sure you will all agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers