On the one hand, it's hard to believe Mateo is already a month old. On the other hand, it's getting hard to remember what life was like before he came. Cindy (our midwife) was here for supper yesterday and she weighed him... he is already 11 lbs, 5 oz. And he's grown an inch, so he is now 22 inches long. The big milestone he hit on his one month "birthday" was a spontaneous smile - for Cindy! Since that one, I did manage to snap a picture. So here's our quickly growing boy...
Mateo meets "Elvis" & Fay Robinson for the first time
Our chubby boy
Good grief. I know I'm his mother, but this is just ridiculously cute!
He is very cute!! That first photo under your text makes me think of your baby photos, Christine. There is a very strong family resemblance. You were, of course, very cute too!
He is very cute!! That first photo under your text makes me think of your baby photos, Christine. There is a very strong family resemblance. You were, of course, very cute too!
ReplyDelete