Mateo & I got home from our busy time in Winnipeg on Tuesday evening. It was wonderful to see everyone and show off our beautiful boy. It would have been a perfect visit except we were missing Dave the Bachelor. (*smirk*) Mateo & I went for walks, drank milk and coffee respectively, and spent lots of time with Omi & Opa. Here are some of the highlights:

Mateo & (Tante) Andrea (don't tell her I called her that ;)

(Great!) Tante Renate with Mateo, who was the star of the show at Kingsford Haus

Uroma Kampen

Mateo and "Tante" Dorothy, who was my church mentor throughout high school

A new generation of Omi, Mateo & Großtante Lily

Mateo telling stories to Auntie Anna


Everyone's favourite Chinese relative: Ayi Jie!

Sleeping peacefully with Tante Mika (Uroma's sister)

Smiles for Tante Kaethe (Uroma's other sister)

Photoshoot with Omi & Opa right before bed (hence the apprehensive expression)



No comments:
Post a Comment