Monday, May 25, 2009

Bachelor pad...or...empty house in need of a cleanin'

So this week Christine and Mateo are visiting friendly, spirited energy, (insert new slogan here) Manitoba.  This means that I am livin' the life of the bachelor.  What's funny is it is nothing like the T.V. show at all.  I mean, where are all the hot tubs and deep, life altering conversations with model -ish, simply misunderstood by the average CEO, women?  Nope, nothing like that at all.  I must have missed the part in the show where the dishes were dirty and sat on the counter for 2 days and the cat stepped in his own poo and left the equivalent of a bread crumb trail of feces just in case he got lost later on.  Yup, pretty sweet it is.  Kinda like the show but not.  

Possible examples of the crazy antics for the week include: sitting on the couch, thinking about what to do after sitting on the couch, sleeping, and cleaning.  

I lead a pretty awesome life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers