
Anna
I have known Anna Wiebe longer than I have known most of my friends. She and I met when we were supposed to speak at a Mennonite gathering in front of a lot of people. I remember my mom telling me afterwards that Anna was going to Westgate in grade 7, and she told her mom and Deb told my mom that Anna thought I would make a good friend. Well, we didn't really get our act together until the 12th grade, and since then a lot of our friendship has been long-distance, but I love Anna so much. She has been there with me through thick and thin, encouraging me when I needed it, bringing me off my high horse when I needed it, and being my adventure buddy here at home and far away. I have asked her to be my maid of honour, and wow, is she excited!!



No comments:
Post a Comment