Saturday, November 04, 2006

Meet the wedding party... Wil


Wil

Wil and I have known each other for quite sometime now. We met in grade 4 at Central Public school in Port Hope, Ontario. I was the seasoned veteran having already masterfully completed every grade including both junior and senior kindergarten and he was the new kid. I took him under my wing and taught him about the better things in life, such as hockey and baseball cards, and not to mention Nintendo. Wil and I walked to school together from grade 4 all the way to grade 12. Many a conversation was had about how we would eventually grow up and leave Port Hope. Wil went off to OCAD (Ontario College of Art and Design) in Toronto and before he even finished he had purchased and built an art gallery on Dundas st. in Toronto's portuguese district. I have met few people in my life who work as hard as he does. Though our paths have taken us in different directions these last few years, he has remained my best friend. Wil will be doing me the honour of being my best man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers