Thundercats and one litre of beer...Mikko
I met Mikko in grade 12 but we really didn't become friends until OAC (or grade 13 for those of you not from Ontario.) We both had returned to high school for OAC because we simply didn't know what else to do. One of the first things I remember about Mikko is sitting in the library with a few other people and getting him to say words in Jamacian. Now, Mikko isn't Jamacian nor does he even look remotely like he comes from anywhere warm, he just has this ridiculas ability to say words in what resembles a Jamacian accent. If you have ever heard of the terrible rapper Snow from the early nineties then you will understand what I mean. Anyways, Mikko and I quickly became good friends over many basketball games, trips to the Pickering Town Centre, video game sessions, and lunch trips to Wendy's where we vented about girls. All in all we battled small town bordom together. He is one of the most generious people I have ever met and I have asked him to join the best wedding party ever and be my groomsman.



No comments:
Post a Comment