Since my life is not terribly exciting right now i.e. no job and house-husbanding, I tend to find certain things, that some people would think mundane, very exciting. Take today for example. I just walked out of the door (to do my third activity grocery shopping) and there was a deer standing about 20 feet away from me giving me a stare down. I immediately ran back to get the camera to capture this unbelievable event for Christine and those of you who read these posts. Dashing out of the door with the camera, it looked like it had disappeared but ohhhh no. There were, in fact, 3 of them! In my attempts to get closer I kind of scared them off. It was probably because of my blindingly white skin and goofy excited look on my face. I mean, who wouldn't be excited to see 3 deer directly behind their house? After a few attempts of getting a decent shot I just watched them hop away. And as quickly as they had come they disappeared. Thus, all I got was a picture of their bums jumping away.
I wonder why they didn't find me as interesting?
No comments:
Post a Comment