
The sounds of geese getting ready for flight wake us up every morning. Well...they wake me up every morning. Christine has this superhuman ability to sleep through anything! This is a quality that, for people like me who find it difficult to sleep at the best of times, I wish I had. However...she can't clap with one hand! Point me.
Things in Waterloo are settling down. We, by we I mean I, no longer go the grocery store every day, classes are now a month into the semester, and the leaves are changing colours. This was something I missed dearly when I moved to Winnipeg. Since it becomes cold so quickly the leaves don't have the chance to die a slow colourful death, which I guess is more humane if you are a leaf activist but by golly I like the reds, yellows, and shades in between. Anyways, things here are going quite well.
Speaking of well, that would be the opposite of how Christine has been feeling lately. Nausea or when will it stop I am at sixteen weeks enough is enough already, as we call it, has become the fourth member of the house. It is kind of like one of those house guests who never tells you when it is going to arrive or when it is going to leave and, on top of it all, stays long enough just to make it's presence felt even in it's absence. At this point, as I am sure many pregnant women are apt to say, one is enough. In any case, as far as the pregnancy goes, things are going quite well. Nausea is apparently a sign that the pregnancy is strong and healthy. For that we are thankful.
Well, I think that is all for now. We enjoy getting calls from people so please feel free to call us. It is always nice to have a call from home.




No comments:
Post a Comment