Welcome to this weeks update!
Our little prune has now achieved good sized plum status! I am not sure why pregnancy websites and books compare developing fetus'/developing babies to fruit and vegetables but I guess it is a much more pleasant thought to think of a plum than say a rock, or a soft ball (which in case you didn't know isn't exactly "soft"). "Your baby is now the size of a good sized rock" doesn't sound as appealing I guess.
In any case, we are hoping in the next few weeks to hear the lub dub of our little plum's heart. This is something I am rather excited about. While the first ultrasound was pretty impressive, it was quite difficult to visualize this tiny object turning into a full-on talking, walking, somersaulting, watermelon....I mean baby. Ultrasound number two comes with stereo sound. This makes it so much more real...
Sommerkinder
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment